Search This Blog

Monday 20 February 2017

GET READY FOR THIS QUESTION

"At first they will ask you why you are doing it. Later they will ask you how you did it."

I love it when they ask me 'how I did it?'...I mean who doesnt. Whenever you want to embark on something big and meaningful in your life, critics will always be around to stop you....and one of the first question they are going to ask you is 'why are you doing it'? My advice - don't give up. Continue until they ask you the most important question...


Do not just read, leave a comment below so that other readers can learn from you. 

Please, go to the web version of the blog and like our facebook page below



Do you need a tutor for your kid(s) during the weekend and you live in Abuja? Call 08069474274.

Do you live in Abuja and you need a seasoned Engineer with 25years work experience to service your heavy duty generator? Call 08069474274 now.


No comments:

Post a Comment