Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 February 2017

EMPTY VESSELS

"Watch out for people who are always bragging about who they are. A lion would never have to tell me it's a lion."


Empty vessels make the most noise. Even if you are what you say you are, are you God? I don't know about you but I know a lion when I see one, you don't have to tell me you are one. So, if you not roaring like one, waste your time the whole day sleeping like one, have hairs all over your head and neck...infact, if you don't look exactly like the animal in the picture below, my dear, you are just another regular human being belittling himself to the level of a lion. Have a wonderful day.



Do not just read, leave a comment below so that other readers can learn from you. 

Please, go to the web version of the blog and like our facebook page below



Do you need a tutor for your kid(s) during the weekend and you live in Abuja? Call 08069474274.

Do you live in Abuja and you need a seasoned Engineer with 25years work experience to service your heavy duty generator? Call 08069474274 now.


1 comment: