Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2017

QUOTE OF THE DAY


"when a man has a reason to love, then that cannot be love."

I recently attended a wedding ceremony of a friend and one thing caught my attention. During the service, the priest asked the bride "why do you love this man" she stood there for 5 minutes looking at husband-to-be with tears in her eyes and she said "i don't even know." I was moved to tears myself. That is LOVE. In this modern era, we are fond of loving somebody because of one attribute or the other. It may be the complexion, the body structure, the characters the person might possess and the list is unending. My dear, you need to stop and ask yourself "what will happen to the love I feel for this person when these things are gone." Believe me when I tell you that all that love will just vanish because love is more than that. It comes from the heart and this type of love endure tough circumstances and situations because it is a true one. Learn to love someone from the bottom of your heart for it is only love that can save the world today. Happy sunday

https://www.mavenx.com/boards?raf=eTeuJMbGhoxnHnhfv