Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2017

DO YOU CARE?


"Sometimes we need someone to be there. Not to fix anything or to do anything in particular. But just to let us feel we are cared for and supported."



If you don't feel like this sometimes, I do. Sometimes I feel like looking for someone just to lay my head on their shoulder and cry all day. I know it won't solve any problem but atleast It will lessen the emotional burden. My dear, if you find yourself in this position, never you hesitate to render any help (or in my case donate your shoulder) because it might be what the person actually needs from you. Everyone wants to feel cared for...and if you can do it, then why not?





Want to sell a heavy duty truck? Buyers are waiting. Call this number - +2348069474274.

Do you live in Abuja and you need a seasoned Engineer with 25years work experience to service your heavy duty generator? Call +2348069474274 now.


https://www.mavenx.com/boards?raf=eTeuJMbGhoxnHnhfv

No comments:

Post a Comment